We are always happy when people contact us for an interview.
Whether it’s for technology, personal branding, social media, online safety, art, Danielle being a Hatfield or giving back to the community – We’re always happy to share our opinion, insight and expertise and help where we can.
Interested in an interview? Contact us!
- Sharing TMI on Social Media – My interview with Lauren Melvin of WFMY News 2 on oversharing online and the pitfalls and dangers it can bring
- Simple Kneads Bakery Closing Its Doors In Downtown Greensboro : My interview with Philip Jones of WFMY News 2
- 3 Simple Ways to Change Anything : A Lesson from Molly Katchpole :: My interview with Tanya Rivera of WFMY News 2
- Internet TV Could Save You $100 A Month : My interview with WXII
- Google Testing in Greensboro : My interview with WXII
- Locally linked(In): Triad residents use popular Web site to find jobs and meet in person via Eddie Huffman of the Greensboro News and Record
- My 10 favorite skirt! profiles of 2009 : Nora Shoptaw’s favorite picks (I’m #2 and yes there is bacon!)
- The GSpot: Danielle Hatfield : My interview with Joseph Matheny of Alterati
- The Less Desirables : A weekly podcast by Tim Beeman and Brian Attridge (pics here)
- 5 Personal Branding Tips from the Trenches : My guest post for Branding Value Now
- Social Media : 8 Ways to Get on Track : My guest post for DEW labs
- Social Media Meetings : Great post by friend and author Jennifer Duchene
- Pillowy Life cushioned in bed : Great post by friend and author Jennifer Duchene
- Le Chic Cocoon goes to Highpoint with Jennifer Duchene